Psychology Works Fact Sheets
Psychology Works Fact Sheets are designed to give you information that you can trust. We hope you find it useful. The following Fact Sheets were revised or added since 2009. We will be adding to this list.
Your opinion matters! Please contact us with any questions or comments about any of the Psychology Works Fact Sheets: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a comprehensive list of all possible Fact Sheets. We welcome suggestions for topics from the membership. Please contact us at: email@example.com
Thanks for the “Psychology Works” project go to all the authors and reviewers who so generously gave of their time.
- At the footer of all fact sheets, select “Printer friendly version”.
- Different web browsers print information such as the URL and print date in headers and footers. For the best quality output, you can change your browser settings to clear the headers and footers.
- In Internet Explorer: Click File > Page Setup; and, in the Section titled “Header and Footer” ensure that all six of the drop-down items say “-Empty-“.
- In Other Browsers: Locate the printer settings relating to headers and footers and adjust as appropriate.
- If you have any questions about printing the Fact Sheets for public distribution, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.