The Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) was organized in 1939 and incorporated under the Canada Corporations Act, Part II, in May 1950.
CPA's objectives are:
Benefits and services of CPA membership include, but are not limited to:
- CPA Journals
- Psynopsis (Canada’s psychology magazine)
- CPA News (CPA's electronic newsletter)
- CPA Member Rate for access to APA’s PsycNET® GOLD package
- CPA’s Annual Convention
- Personal Home and Auto Insurance
- Student Affiliates (living in Canada) receive a complimentary CPA Student Price Card
- Sections and Special Interest Groups
- Continuing Education
- Liability Insurance
- Pro Bono Legal Advice
- Practice and Personal Banking Products
Click on any of the links to the right to find out more about some of these various membership benefits and services. You can also find more information on these and additional benefits and services throughout our website.
Join CPA and start enjoying these various benefits and services.