CPA is introducing a new membership system with improved features that will make renewing your membership and accessing and updating your personal information much easier.
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
CPA’s objectives are:
- to improve the health and welfare of all Canadians;
- to promote excellence and innovation in psychological research, education, and practice;
- to promote the advancement, development, dissemination, and application of psychological knowledge; and
- to provide high-quality services to members.
As a member of CPA, you will get all the benefits and services that the largest organization of psychologists in Canada can provide.
Join us and enjoy the benefits of membership.
You can refer to the following to see which category you best fit in : CPA Membership Type Assignment
Please complete the form by clicking on Click Here to Apply Online button below to create a CPA User Profile account. Once you have completed this form, you will receive a confirmation email with the steps to continue to apply for membership and access all the benefits of CPA. Please note our current review time is 5-7 Business Days.
Our Application Process consists of the following steps:
- Create a login - Sign up form(a confirmation email will be sent with the link to the application form)
- Complete the Application form and submit for review (a confirmation email will be sent once the application is submitted)
- Application reviewed, if accepted a confirmation email will be sent (please ensure that email@example.com is in your safe sender list or verify your junk mail folder regularly)
- Complete your membership by paying your invoice online (your membership will only be recognized once your invoice is paid)
The Membership Department will assign a type based on the following criteria; you can refer to the following graph to see which category you best fit in: CPA Membership Type Assignment
Please note that we have noticed that the browser Safari does not work well with our system, please try using alternate browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.
Canadian Psychological Association
141 Laurier Avenue West, Suite 702
Tel: 613 237-2144, ext. 324
Toll free: 888 472-0657 ext. 324
Fax: 613 237-1674