The 2016 CPA Fellows and Awards Recipients
|CPA Gold Medal Award for Distinguished Lifetime Contributions to Canadian Psychology
||Carole Sinclair, Ph.D.|
|CPA Donald O. Hebb Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychology as a Science
||Joel Katz, Ph.D.|
|CPA Distinguished Practitioner Award
||Shari McKee, Ph.D.|
|CPA Award for Distinguished Contributions to the International Advancement of Psychology
||Robert Gifford, Ph.D.|
|CPA John C. Service Member of the Year Award
||Jeremy Mills, Ph.D.|
|CPA Humanitarian Award:||Senator Murray Sinclair
|CPA President’s New Researcher Awards
||Leanne ten Brinke, Ph.D
Amy Muise, Ph.D.
Melanie Noel, Ph.D.
2016 Elected Fellows
Peter Bieling, Ph.D.
Todd Morrison, Ph.D.
Psychology Foundation of Canada Awards
2017 CPA Grants/ Scholarship/Award Competition
NEW The Psychology Foundation of Canada is pleased to open nominations for its 2017 CPA Grants/Scholarship/Award Competition. Click here for more information on the awards and the deadlines.
- Dylan Gatner (Simon Fraser): Investigating the Role of Boldness in the Conceptualization of Psychopathy.
- Kristy Timmons (University of Toronto): The Influence of Educator and Child Expectations on Kindergarten Children's Learning Outcomes.
- Chelsea Christie (University of British Columbia): Make Friends for Your Health: Influence of Social Integration on Immune Functioning and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Sara Nicole Gallant (Ryerson University): Neural Processes Underlying Intentional Forgetting of Emotional Memories across the Lifespan.
- Meghan Schinkel (Dalhousie): The Role of Siblings in Paediatric Pain.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!