As needed, the CPA Board of Directors convenes task forces to explore various issues affecting the science, practice and education of psychology. View these pages to find out more information on CPA's current task forces, as well as task forces that were convened in the past.
TASK FORCE REPORTS
- NEW Supply and Demand for Accredited Doctoral Internship/ Residency Positions in Clinical, Counselling, and School Psychology in Canada (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on the Future of Publicly Funded Psychology Services in Canada (PDF).
- Evidence-Based Practice of Psychological Treatments: A Canadian Perspective (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on the Supply of Psychologists in Canada (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on Prescriptive Authority for Psychologists in Canada (PDF).