- NEW February 16, 2017 Brief outlining the CPA’s current recommendations to government for increasing access to meaningful amounts of effective mental health care. Read the brief.
- NEW The 2016 Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology Best Article Award. The CPA, in collaboration with the CSBBCS, is pleased to announce the award for the best paper published in CJEP in 2016. Click here for more details.
- NEW Call for Nominations for Editor (2018 through 2022) for Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology. Click here for more information.
- NEW Call for Nominations for Editor (2018 through 2022) for Canadian Psychology. Click here for more information.
- NEW January 16, 2017 – CPA Press Release. The Canadian Psychological Association Applauds Manulife for Making Mental Health Care Accessible to All Employees Read the release.
- PSYence Update (Vol. 3, Issue 2) December 2016, is now available. Click here for the PDF.
- CALL FOR PAPERS: SPECIAL ISSUE OF CANADIAN PSYCHOLOGY ON: LEARNING - L’APPRENTISSAGE. Deadline for submissions: March 1st, 2017. Click here for more information.