- NEW January 16, 2017 – CPA Press Release. The Canadian Psychological Association Applauds Manulife for Making Mental Health Care Accessible to All Employees Read the release.
- NEW PSYence Update (Vol. 3, Issue 2) December 2016, is now available. Click here for the PDF.
- NEW December 21, 2016 – CPA & Partners Press Release
Health Care Providers Urge Federal Government to Not Tax Health Benefit Plans. Read the release.
- NEW December 21, 2016 The CPA sent a letter to the Minister of Finance, Bill Morneau, urging the government not to tax private health and dental insurance plan premiums. Read the letter.
- NEW December 20, 2016 – CPA Press Release
Canada’s governments must find a way forward: It’s time to make mental health care a priority. Read the release.
- NEW December 19, 2016 – Canada’s health ministers meet today to discuss Canada’s Health Care Accord. The Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) urges them to work together to advance mental health care in Canada. Click here to read the Press Release.
- NEW In 2015, the CPA launched the first ever discipline-led, nation-wide survey of all Canadians holding a terminal master’s or doctoral degree in psychology. Click here to read the final report summarizing the results obtained from 4,441 respondents.
- NEW CALL FOR PAPERS: SPECIAL ISSUE OF CANADIAN PSYCHOLOGY ON: LEARNING - L’APPRENTISSAGE. Deadline for submissions: March 1st, 2017. Click here for more information.
- Fall 2016 issue of Psynopsis now available. Click here to read it online, or here to download the PDF.